Wednesday, January 28, 2009
opening
Thank you to the wonderful Madeline for fleshbotting me! Check her blog out, if you don't already read it you should.

In bed he tells me to shut my eyes and open my legs. Wider, he says, he wants me spread wider, splayed open. He wants all of me open to him. I feel invaded but I do what he tells me. I can feel his greedy sight plundering me the way he’s probed me before, with hands and fingers, tongue and lips, cock. I hold myself open for him and my breath is already coming fast, I can feel I’m already getting wet, when he says

There is a room that is empty. No one goes there, you don’t let anyone in.

In the corner is a box. Just an anonymous box with a lock. You don’t open it much but you have to, sometimes. You can’t stay away from it.

Sometimes you don’t think about it or what’s in it, but sometimes you can’t stop.

Open it now. Tell me what’s in it.


I don’t want to, but eventually I do.
Everything he says is like a secret voice speaking out of my bones.

Later he bites the inside of my thigh. He says he wants to mark me, he wants me to feel him on my skin later when we’re not together. I tell him I want to look down at my body and see where his hands have been on me.

But of course, I already feel him everywhere anyway.

Still later I get a text from him: I will have to stay away from you sometimes, it says. Right now I’m addicted. All I can think about is the next hit.
I want to open that secret chest and spread the contents of it over the walls and the floor.

I'm afraid, but I want that too.

(Welcome Fleshbot readers. Try Whore, 2, and Lift, 3)

but why put it into words?

Labels: , , ,

posted by O @ 07:50  

7 Comments:
  • At 28 January, 2009, Blogger A Sinful Affair said…

    Those remnants or feelings that you feel afterwards are priceless. Perfectly stated my dear!

     
  • At 28 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Words as plain as hen-birds' wings
    Do not lie,
    Do not over-broider things -
    Are too shy.

    Thoughts that shuffle round like pence
    Through each reign,
    Wear down to their simplest sense
    Yet remain.

    Weeds are not supposed to grow
    But by degrees
    Some achieve a flower, although
    No one sees.

    'Modesties' - Philip Larkin

     
  • At 28 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like romance and danger of the very best sort.

    Truth be told, I could do with some of that in my own life.

     
  • At 28 January, 2009, Blogger Aurore said…

    Addicted...that is something I can relate to.

     
  • At 28 January, 2009, Blogger DnWormer said…

    When our appetites are so overwhelming, I say feed them.

     
  • At 28 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh...I have goosebumps remembering the first time he said he was addicted to me. Because it was the perfect definition for my need of him. The closest thing I imagine to needing a drug to make it through the day.

    Loving this submissive side of you...

     
  • At 29 January, 2009, Blogger Maeve said…

    Sometimes, you just have to do stuff...Short but beautiful!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter