Monday, January 26, 2009
whore
The name of wife may seem more sacred or more worthy but sweeter to me will always be the word lover, or, if you will permit me, that of concubine or whore…my love rose to such heights of madness that it robbed itself of what it most desired beyond hope of recovery, when immediately at your bidding I changed my clothing along with my mind,, in order to prove you the possessor of my body and my will alike…..God is my witness that if Augustus, Emperor of the whole world, thought fit to honour me with marriage and conferred all the earth on me to possess for ever, it would be dearer and more honorable to me to be called not his Empress but your whore.

Heloise to Abelard, letter 1


I’m inside you. Haven’t I always been?

I want your name written on me. I want all the words you’re afraid to say, the ones you can say only to me. The ones you can’t believe you’ve said or thought but that I can tear out of you despite yourself. The secret ones. Like your secret wishes that you don’t always know you have til I bring them forth.

He dips a finger inside me and traces my mouth, making me taste my own desire for him. Longing rises up in me like a wave that will knock me down, drown me. A vast ocean of sorrow and grief that you can eradicate for me. Obliterate, annihilate, take me beyond the limits of language and of self and of thought, of past and future both, a gift you can bring me and I you.

Then I put my fingers inside myself, wetting them, and write my name on your chest, marking you just as you have marked me.

I know your language. I speak your secret one, the language of blood and bone and nerve endings, of secret names and the doors that unlock at my knock. I want access to all your rooms, every dark corner. If you let me in perhaps you can finally see what I always knew, that they’re beautiful and filled with light.

You dirty fucking whore he moans when he comes, shuddering, and his words sink into my bones with a pleasurable shock. It’s like a key turning in a lock. It’s like his cock sinking into me, like it sank into my throat earlier with his hands in my hair binding me to him while he thrusts hard and deep, gagging me. Whore, he names me, but it feels like he’s groaned Love, love.

When I come I'm breaking open, gushing, spilling all over him, covering him, and I tell him his secret desire, what he already knows…..he’s my whore too.

I would reach inside him and pull his soul inside out if I could. I want to inhabit you. Look through my eyes.

While he sleeps I crawl out of bed to write this, putting on wet panties that I’ll soak still more, his essence and mine mingled.

I have to write while I still feel you inside me.

I leave this at your ear for when you wake
A creature in its abstract cage asleep
Your dreams blindfold you by the light they make.
WS Graham, I leave this at your ear

Labels: , , , ,

posted by O @ 00:40  

19 Comments:
  • At 26 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have woken.
    It is you who have awoken me.
    I stayed in the dark
    You brought me into the blinding light
    So that you could envelop me in the sweeter night
    At your centre

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger O said…

  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger selkie said…

    O, that is incredibly powerful, poignant becuase I remember moments like that - it is as if you have reached inside my mind. I used to wear panties with the smell of us entwined and pungent, lingering, all day - unable to let go of that moment.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger A Sinful Affair said…

    Perfectly written. How those soaked panties are just a small snippet of remembering that or those moments.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger Frequent Traveler said…

    Beautifully written, O. Very evocative.

    I remember when I felt this way, fifteen years ago. It almost killed me, that immersion.
    Such a price to pay for the transient glory of being his whore and thinking it enduring love...

    Your writing is powerful, O... Even if it take me down different pathways of thought and awareness, I see and learn - and remember, not without some tinge of longing.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Brilliant!

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautifully sad.

    Because I'm left wondering when I can't feel him inside me anymore, when I no longer occupy his thoughts will "whore" still sound like "love" or will I just feel used and dirty?

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger O said…

    Button, that's very perceptive. It's a good question.

    It's not obvious here I know, but I'm writing about someone new. One of the things that's new is that language...not the word 'whore' but all the rest of it. I believe I would have slapped anyone else who called me their 'dirty fucking whore'. I've never let anyone else call me that, nor did I find even the idea of it erotic...but in this case, this person, I do. I do.

    It deserves a post of its own really, language and its uses and limits, why this is different...all I can say is that I'm as certain in this case as I am of anything in the world that I won't feel that kind of regret....but I know I would have with someone else. Maybe that's why I never tolerated it from anyone else, why it's different with him, and why I love it.

    -----
    Forgive me button, I didn't read you carefully enough...I see that what I'm thinking assumes that I'll continue to occupy his thoughts...and I guess we can't know that,can we?--I don't think I'll be forgotten today or tomorrow. That may be enough.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your post as if you were me because I identify so easily with where you're coming from. I always assume He is thinking of me. I know that must sound terribly narcissistic. I am very aware of my vulnerability in my situation and very aware of the pain I'm going to endure when I'm done.

    I understand the place that makes you want to be his whore. I know it only too well. Enjoy it. Its rare to find.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger O said…

    Button, I read you as if I were reading me! We have synchronicity going on here...I don;t think you sounded narcissistic at all, I feel exactly the same way. I think the difference may be that I'm refusing to look ahead to the end, especially because it's so new. I don't care though, it's worth it.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And if the next morning he read what you had written with your juices would that make you complete?

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger O said…

    Vronsky,

    But what makes you think I'm not, just as I am?

    There's something a bit suspicious about the notion that completion is something we have to rely on others for...

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Blogger Aurore said…

    O, your words are so vivid that the emotion behind them is laid bare.

    It is amazing how words like "whore" and "slut" become something other than there original definitions; how they transcend those basic notions to become something more, something beautiful, something endearing when they are on the lips of someone we care for.

     
  • At 26 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O, you make a good point to which I have no answer.

    Of course I have no reason to assume that you are incomplete - unless me being narcissitic enough to assume that others will be as incomplete as me is any kind of a reason.

     
  • At 27 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whore is a word I would never use, never consider, that would make me sick to say, were it not a term that was understood between myself and my other. An unspoken understanding. The word only gains its immense power in the meeting of similar minds and the knowledge of what it means. Used without consent, it is indeed brutal and ugly, degrading and unfeeling.

    Dearest O - I believe you are the most exquisite of whores, whose lustful presence would grace any Tudor feast.

     
  • At 27 January, 2009, Blogger goodgirl said…

    I smiled when I read this because you are so right. Whore, cunt, cumrag, and a whole slew of words he spews at me... they all come out sounding like love to my ears.

     
  • At 28 January, 2009, Blogger DnWormer said…

    The physical sensation of fluids and scent complete the process for me, in same cases even more so than penetration.

     
  • At 03 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am new to reading this sort of blog, newly awakening to sexuality I've always known was there but that I have repressed to please others. It is like you took these words out of my soul. I shivered, it made me wet and then it made me cry.

    Thank you.

     
  • At 03 February, 2009, Blogger O said…

    Anon,

    It makes me cry too.

    thank you for commenting; when someone understands like you do it makes me feel less alone.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter