Thursday, August 17, 2006
Joy
There is this way time can seem sometimes to spin out and hang, lovely and pendulous, when we're together like this. Even when we dont have long these hours are as if lifted out of the ordinary flow of life, separate, apart. In the same way sometimes when we're fucking we're outside time.

These are more hours than we usually have, together, days and this time also nights. Its not world enough nor time enough nor will there ever be either, but now there is a world we have here in this stopped and eternal time. in each breath there is also the knowledge of grief impending. loss, bereavement.
I don't care. I who am always so wary . . . so hemmed in, so apart. I who have spent my life leaving before I can be left: I know you will leave me, but I stay.

In this world of stopped clocks and timelessness, it's as if we pass from sleep to dream to waking and back. Our bodies a continent to explore, my bed is some ship, some engine of discovery. It's like that.
I almost don't know if I'm dreaming or waking in this languid still August heat. My hands are tied over me and and I'm stretched out with my face in the pillow and back and ass to you.

My thighs part for you like they always do. When you slide your hand between my knees, in the dreamdazed heat I am ready.

I'm waiting and the cotton sheets are crisp and cool. I expect to feel your tongue, or your fingers.

Instead what I feel is the liquid lick of cool metal, on my inner thigh. It's a shock, it's not unwelcome. This heaviness and coolness against that hollow there. It's not what I expected. I remember it though, I know what it is. It looks like frozen mercury, it looks pure and cold. It shines and is lovely and dangerous and it frightens me just a little like all beautiful things are also frightening. Like love too.

You tease me with it. Running it along me, tracing me the way you would with your tongue. Soon i feel it parting me, this cool hardness sliding in a little ways where I am most soft and hot and wet.

No, I say, tensing up--why do I always say no? what I mean is always yes, more.

You know this though and are fluent in the language of my body, know my body tells you yes: the back arched, the hips and ass thrust out, up.

You push the toy into me, deeper, and there is this shock, the contrast between its coolness and hardness, the way it rapidly warms.
Now i feel it slide in, over my gspot. This is why i love being fucked from behind, the way your cock then is perfectly positioned there...I shudder, all of me reduced to nothing, no thought, only the capacity for feeling left in me. Breaking me you make me whole.

The curve, the smoothness, the hardness, inexorably, on that spot, the exact right one. I won't be able to come from just that, but each stroke makes me melt, animal, speechless. My thoughts are gone, I am only want and craving.

Already the sheets are soaked and the insides of my thighs wet. This is when you make me turn over. Between my legs, my hands crossed over me now and bound to the bedstead, now I feel your breath. Your tongue parts me, traces me. I push my pussy up, into you. If my hands were free I would have them in your hair.

Instead I hook my legs over your shoulders. I push up--you slide the toy deeper into me, and while your tongue circles my clit, you fuck me slowly and thoroughly and smoothly with this toy. I feel as though I will turn inside out, my cunt and my ass are laid open to you and spread, but it's also my heart you hold so delicately in your hands.
I say your name now, and I know when I beg you that you will not deprive me. When I come I come all over your face, I am quivering and spread and helpless, and I feel this wave from deep inside me, gushing, pouring out. While I am still shaking you will kneel over me and give me your cock, cover your mouth with mine. I want to be lost, you find me. Come, coming home.

Open my lips that my mouth may proclaim your name
[. . .] that the body you have broken may rejoice.
You look within my body and lead me to wisdom secretly.
51st Psalm
-------------------------------------------------------------

Public service announcement:
The definitive review of njoy: by chelsea girl here.
For further personal accolades, read Always Aroused Girl: a woman who knows her sex toys. (Warning: NOT safe for work!)

, , , , , , , , ,
posted by O @ 07:09  

11 Comments:
  • At 17 August, 2006, Blogger Ryder said…

    So nice to read this from the other point of view. You write of receiving what I relish doing. every word felt.
    Amazing O, Just Amazing.

     
  • At 17 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I knew even more of sextoys.

    Isn't it wonderful how it holds the heat, and the cold? I love that.

     
  • At 17 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I returned to your words tonight, after too long away. Why? A lingering memory, maybe. Idle curiosity, too. Thoughts. All and none of those. What I discovered - and I should have realised that this would never change - is that your words still have the power to move emotions, inflame passions, inspire ideas and, yes, bring the most erotic images to mind (and then, invariably, to body).

    Spectral. Glorious. Passionate. The true meaning of erotic. Every word aches with it, and all I can do is give in ...

     
  • At 17 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dearest O, I am quite familiar with the use of weighted metal materials for feminine stimulation. I have found that they work particularly well in the centrifugal chamber.

    There is nothing finer than having a large metal plug in you when you hit that G Force gravity. I carried several with me on Moonraker.

     
  • At 18 August, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Ryder,

    You are so sweet. thank you, as always.

    **hugs**
    O

     
  • At 18 August, 2006, Blogger O said…

    chelsea girl,

    I would be honoured; I steal from you constantly! I am so pleased to have something you'd consider swiping, just for a change. My work is done!

    Love,
    O

     
  • At 18 August, 2006, Blogger O said…

    AAG,

    Your old review of njoy was gone, so I linked to the HNT!

    Yes, I love the temperature thing too. But really, it's just awesome in so many ways. Best thing I've ever used. I never liked the Rabbit, for example--but I hae been told that there are differences between the different Rabbits that make a big difference. All I know is the one I had did nothing for me.

    Have to try the pure wand now!

    Love
    O

     
  • At 18 August, 2006, Blogger O said…

    echoes:

    I believe I recognise those echoes. Welcome back, you have been missed.

    I'm glad you liked it.

    Best wishes,
    O

     
  • At 18 August, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Dr. Goodhead,

    As always, I bow to your technical expertise. I remember all too many times when your cunning and resourcefulness saved us when faced with a dearth of sex toys, or dead batteries.

    always yours,
    O

     
  • At 22 August, 2006, Blogger Aragorn said…

    Oh dearest O ... beautiful and arousing words ... Wonderful. Your bed a ship of discoveries ... very nice image and SO true. We discover the must hidden lands exotic islands of each other's souls this way ... (sorry, in a cheesy mood). Lovely post ... ! Hugs - A

     
  • At 24 August, 2006, Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said…

    Wow! I relate to this post.

    Fabulous!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter