Tuesday, June 27, 2006
move
100When the door shuts he steps up close behind me and pulls me to him. He won't let me turn around. Running his hands all over me, teasing and then pinching my nipple through my shirt, rolling it between finger and thumb, tugging a little. Suddenly I want his mouth on it, his teeth. Desire and heat that quickly, that fast, I feel this giddiness, lightheadedness. Unsteady, almost drunk. His other hand now, down, between my thighs. Pulling up my skirt at last, his fingers resting just gently on the smooth lips of my pussy there, one on each side. He presses down now, one finger on either side, opening me, uncovering me. Not yet touching my clit, just exposing this secret part of me to the air. It's more naked than naked, this trembling lewdness, me stripped half bare like this. In my head I see it as if outside myself, with hallucinatory clarity, this vision of how we must look. Half naked girl shaking with need, clothed man behind her baring her to the waist.

I twist against him, I can feel his cock pressing into me, stiffening, and I can't bear not to touch it. I push back into him, pushing my ass against him. I am almost angry with him, raging with need, I want him this helpless too.
I have to squirm against his hand. I try to, seeking some relief, but he holds me steady, won't yet touch me, just holds me open exposed.
My own arms up, shaking a bit around the back of his neck, stretched behind me. I close my eyes for a moment, I am swallowed by the blackness behind my eyes, there's only his breathing and mine and the feeling of his hands moving over me possessively, greedily, while I'm unable to move. My hands up like this and clasping each other behind his neck--now suddenly it's like a vision of myself as if I'm tied, as if he has my hands tied together and raised and I cant do anything. What is happening to me?

I can feel how my cunt is opening, turning outward almost like a flower, blossoming, wet. Finally his middle finger descends, and he just traces, just drags it over me, finally up to my clit. I shudder against him, he wants me right on the edge, and i already am.

I need to fuck him, I need his cock in me.

This is when I'd do anything. This is when I'm reduced to a creature of sensual appetite. This is when I stop being able to form coherent thoughts, and when I can barely find words to tell him what I need, what I want.

(He makes me tell him though, oh yes.)

My hand in his hair and I pull his head down. I need my lips against his ear, i have to whisper to him. Please is all I say, Please, [x].

Please what? he says gently. Please what? Tell me....and now his finger finds my clit again, making me shake, he wants that catch in my voice when i answer him, he wants to make it even harder for me to speak.

Now is when I groan, I do tell him, I can't stop telling him. Rubbing myself against his hand, pushing myself against his cock, now I tell him ---
please god please [x] please fuck me. Fuck me hard, give me your cock, please.
As soon as he lets me go I'm unzipping him. I have to have him in my mouth. Just the thought of sucking his cock makes my mouth water and my cunt wetter, and I'm so wet already. I need to be on my knees for him, I need to swallow his cock, take as much of it as I can.

He wants to sit, I love this. I want his legs spread. I won't let him touch me, he hates that, always has his hands in my hair to watch. I need to be between his spread thighs. I want him to watch, I want him to watch my mouth on his cock, how wet his shaft gets. I have to work it with my hand too, and my other hand is for showing him how wet this makes me. On the floor with skirt up, I want him to be able to see me, but not touch me. But after a while I can't help it, I spread my legs wide
so that he can watch me, see me. I have to touch myself now, and it makes me moan around his cock. I hear his intake of breath, I know he can smell me, not just see me, and I give him my own fingers to taste me on while I slide his cock as deeply into my throat as I can.

When he can't take anymore, when the muscles in his legs are trembling, when his balls are drawn up for me, when he's aching, he pulls me by the hair, he pushes me down on the floor. Here he stops, I know he's torn, he wants to kiss my hips, he wants to be slow, he also wants to tear into me, sink into me like into water.
He thrusts into me part way, stretching me open, stopping, making me twist against him again, I'm trying, trying, pleading with him with words and cries and the urging of my hips to fuck me, to slam his cock into me to the hilt.
For me X keeps control, he watches my face as his cock fills me slowly, only partway, slows, stops. Now.

One more breath now, and he'll begin to move.

but remember when I moved in you
and the holy dove was moving too
and every breath we drew was hallelujah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
visit my friend Tricia here.


what it feels like for a deepthroating girl, here. My blog goddess: Chelsea Girl.

posted by O @ 20:28  

17 Comments:
  • At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Scarlet said…

    Oh hun, you just get better and better. This post is Hot!

     
  • At 28 June, 2006, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said…

    Good God O!
    This made me want to slam my cock into you too! Except I don't have one. Fine, this post made me want to borrow a cock. Preferably a big one. Not too hairy, and with a freckle or a mole-- so you can identify it in a police line up. Then drag you kicking and screaming to my love nest...

    (To be continued)

     
  • At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Ryder said…

    OH
    MY
    GOD

    This one done me in.

     
  • At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Jimmy said…

    Whew!

    *wiping brow*

    into me to the hilt Indeed. Well put, and I do mean "put."

     
  • At 29 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    scarlet baby--

    Oh lets just run away to Tara together darling and drink a lot of mint juleps or something. I would love that!

    love
    O

    Tricia,
    i wouldnt kick or scream if you dragged me anywhere!
    Bite or scratch, possibly....but you like that!

    love
    O

     
  • At 29 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    ryder honey,

    How sweet! you made me giggle! Thanks!

    cheers,
    O

     
  • At 29 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    A,

    i need to write more about him and later that night....

    thanks again for coming by! loved your blog and added your link; i will be by to comment soon--just needed to reread and ctach my breath
    O

     
  • At 29 June, 2006, Blogger Scarlet said…

    O baby, anytime you wanna come play at Tara, my door is always open. We can torment Rhett and Ashley ane be ever so wicked together xxx

     
  • At 29 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful and insanely delicious.

    All I can do is turn my face away and cry, as you moved me.

    Superb, as usual.
    -princess

     
  • At 29 June, 2006, Blogger Spirit57 said…

    O... your words weave a beautiful story. Very enticing.

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger Evil Minx said…

    That's more or less exactly the kind of scenario that i picture when i hear "Hallelujah" (Leonard Cohen's version, not anything religion-associate)... in slow motion, heat building to a crescendo and then the sweet lilting come-down.

    Lovely.

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    princess,

    thank you as ever. You know it means a lot to me. But i'm sorry you should ever cry.
    love
    O

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    CG,
    well my bloggy goddess, who's the hottest in the land?? you are! also damn haute! Im absolutely following your advice on learning how to deepthroat, in fact that's yet another in your posts that i must laminate. And not just to protect it from stains either.

    love
    O

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Jimmy,
    You do have a gift for a nice turn of phrase. I dig it!
    love
    O

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Minxxxy,

    Ooh, i was just listening to Jeff Buckley's last night. I don't know, it just was the right thing....but im quite capable of having a vision of the above (heh) while in an actual church. Seems natural to me, actually.
    kisses,
    O

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Spirit,
    Oh thank you, I really appreciate it. Thanks for reading, and for commenting. I'm pleased you liked it!
    Cheers
    O

     
  • At 30 June, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    There is nothng quite like driving your lover to the brink.
    Then slowing...
    coming back...
    driving her up again...
    building the energy to eventually explode past the corporal boundry into exalted felicity.

    *sigh*

    &

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter