Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Double
It's too hot to sleep. I twist my hair up off my neck and sleep naked under a cotton sheet with only a fan, but I still wake up. In the still close dark the sheets are damp and when my hand drifts lower i'm more hot and more slick there. I remember you here and over me, I remember you winding your hand in my hair and pulling, making me arch my back. I can hear your voice that clearly now, that murmur behind and above me, I know what you need, right before your hot mouth finds the back of my neck and you thrust yourself home, inside me.

Eyes closed now I dip one finger inside myself. Hot, wet, swollen, and also tight. I remember you behind me in the shower. We'd lit the candles and left the lights off and you knelt behind me, making me lean into the water pouring over me, sluicing over the curves of hips and breasts and ass. You lifted my breasts from behind, weighed them in your hands, pulled and pinched the nipples until I pushed back into you. You made me lean forward, elbows on the slick wet tile. You knelt behind me and I felt you cupping my ass and opening me, my cunt and ass both exposed to you, to your gently persuading fingers and probing tongue. I ground back on your face, the way now im grinding into my hand, remembering you.

When you think I'm quivering and wet enough you slide a finger into my ass, following your tongue. Then i feel the plug, slippery. You spread me open, and it hurts to feel it slide in, but it's this hurt I welcome and stretch to accomodate, eager. Now your hands on my clit, slippery, you play with me. Taking my hand and guiding my fingers inside my cunt, you tell me to tell you what it's like, you make me feel it. How the geomoetry of my cunt has changed, how I can feel the rigidity of the plug and its ripples through the walls of my cunt, narrowing that passage, making it tighter, this familar smoothness now alien, different.

Oh, fuck, I gasp, please--I don't know what I'm asking for, but you answer me anyway. Yes you tell me. I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to give you my cock.

On the bed you make me lie down and then slide into me, an inch at a time. Your hands tighten on my hips. Standing alongside the bed with me stretched across it, my legs dangling off it, you slide into me, watching my face. One inch and then withdrawing, now two. I almost can't bear this feeling of fullness, of being taken and penetrated so thoroughly, in two places. This is mine, you've said to me before about my cunt, and it's true; I come when you tell me, and I come for you, but now I feel it in a way I have not before. You do know what I want, I want your cock, I want to travel farther, travel faster, to push the limits of sensation of myself and breach the shells that hold the self. I want to transcend time and place and circumstance. This thing that means you wake with the taste of me on your mouth and the smell of me on your hands, the way that the sound of my voice invades you in dreams and you hear me with you in stillness, in church, especially in church, the same way that when I listen for the light within it's you I hear.

And when you thrust into me all the way, filling me entire, stretching me open I wrap my legs around your hips, pulling you in deeper, shuddering under you, you fall forward, taking my hands in yours now, holding them over my head, long deep slow thrusts now, for as long as you can bear, until you stop and pull my legs up, bend them, plunge into me as deeply and as desperately as you want, no restraint now, I hear the shower still running, the slap of our wet bodies, my sounds, yours. When I beg you to let me come, to tell me to come, you keep fucking me hard and fast, you ask me teasingly if I'm sure, if I'm ready. I scratch you now, nails digging in before I remember not to, I want to bite you and instead I pull your hair, yes, I say damn you, yes--
Come then, come for me now O you say urgently, come for me like you're falling, come on my cock now baby

and I do, and i hear you swearing while I come on you and around you, these blasphemous and also transcendent prayers we mouth imploringly. I feel you trying to hold back, and then oh jesus, you say, and I feel you start coming, hot spurts, I want it running out of me afterwards. You're still hard and you fuck me with smooth deep slow strokes into coming again, I'm shaking. I don't think I can come like this, all of me stretched open and filled, but you make me, you won't pull out or take the plug out, I clench around it, falling.

I come like that now again, remembering you, falling. I fall into sleep with my fingers still dipped inside me, like you did.

Then there's the two
of us. This word
is far too short for us, it has only
four letters, too sparse
to fill those deep bare
vacuums between the stars
that press on us with their deafness.
Margaret Atwood, Variations on the Word Love


, , , , , , , , ,
posted by O @ 02:08  

21 Comments:
  • At 24 July, 2006, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said…

    Found your blog through scarlett, just got back from a very long day, I only read the first few paragraphs and you have my interest already. I will be back to read more later. Hope it cools off a little for you. But its hot just about everywhere, even here in Va.

     
  • At 24 July, 2006, Blogger Spirit57 said…

    O,
    As always your words weave an image that will stay with me ....

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger Scarlet said…

    My darling darling O, dear God... sometimes there are just not words. I simply cannot tell you how amazing I think you are when you write like this. It transcends the sex, it is flooded with emotion, with true surrender... It is breath-takingly beautiful, as are you.

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger kindabiz said…

    so very erotically wet !

    now i am interested with lust !

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger DESIRE X said…

    Memories can be so drippingly good. Reliving them just tells the story to perfection and gets you more drips and drops and leaks and spouts.
    Nice.
    HIM

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a wonderful way to start my day....

    Hot here as well. Story is better though. I've started dressing in a bikini- to change later if I must.

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    deepitalianeyes,

    Well arent you lovely!
    any friend of my beloved scarlet is always welcome here.
    xxx
    O

    spirit,
    as always I just want to give you a huge hug for being so kind to me
    hugs!
    O

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    HIM,

    How lovely to see you here again! :) 'Drippingly", mmmm, perfect word....

    big kisses! (and slip HER the tongue for me)
    love
    O

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Kindabiz,

    "erotically wet"--that's awesome! thanks.
    xxx
    O

    devil,
    you in a bikini? Its damn hot here already!

    hugs
    O

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger Robert Allen Zimmerman said…

    Oh my.

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger Ryder said…

    O,
    At a loss for words, all I can say is WOW.
    I think my hands are shaking.

     
  • At 25 July, 2006, Blogger learn said…

    O,

    I adore you. Sorry for the lack of comments but the best I can come up with while reading you these past weeks is oh O, oh O, oh O.

    (And oh I need me a fuck, double or not. Ahem.)

    Rage on, sister. I love to read on!

    Love always,
    Learn

     
  • At 26 July, 2006, Blogger patrick said…

    You know, it's so often the title that gets me. I hope you'll forgive my potentially pretentious over-reaching here, but I can't help thinking of Conrad's "The Secret Sharer." Besides the obvious notion of two people doubling each other, being inside each other's heads, there's an echo of the narrative structure: the way one narrative frames another told in memory. Even something about the pacing evokes Conrad for me, and finally, there's the literal setting, the bathroom and bedroom standing in for the captain's cabin and WC.

    I know it's a stretch: the captain and his double aren't enjoying anything like what you're describing (or if they are, they're not telling!). But my brain just jumps down these rabbit holes and finds these nutty connections. Hope you don't mind!

    Nice post.

     
  • At 26 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    some girl,

    I've been thinking about you a lot; I hope you're well. Talk soon? :) Your comment is just about my favourite one I've ever gotten!

    love
    O

     
  • At 26 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Ryder,

    If I made your hands shake, I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself.:)
    Kisses to you and yours,
    O

     
  • At 26 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Learn, my learn,

    I've been thinking a lot about you lately also, and missing you! I hope everything is well. You know I'm always faithful to you.

    Love always,
    O

     
  • At 26 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    L,
    Actually Conrad is one of my favourite writers. I have to hate him though, in the same way I hate Nabokov; it is just too unfair that someone should have such skill with a language that is not even their first (or third).

    The Secret Sharer is one of my favourite books, I have to admit, and you (as usual) give me far too much credit in seeing some echo of it here. Somehow I suspect that theses have been written advocating a reading of it along the lines of my post. :)

    I don't write here consciously though. I knew I had to record this experience, but for some reason, when I came to write it I had to record it in the double structure, not the act but the act of recalling it in memory. I'd likely give a far more prosaic account about "why", something having to do with intense experiences requiring some distance in order to be recorded, as I mentioned to the lovely Tea recently.

    In this case it was too much to look at head on, I had to record not it but the recollection of it some days later...it's like that.

    best
    O

     
  • At 28 July, 2006, Blogger Jimmy said…

    Sorry I've been away, Luv, but we're in a brutal heat wave here, and there's only so much more heat a fella can stand.

    A shower, however, would be quite refreshing . . .

     
  • At 31 July, 2006, Blogger plan0 said…

    A very vivid post, I can totally relate to sweaty recollections when it's too hot to sleep.

    First time comment, long time reader, thanks for the prose.

     
  • At 31 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Jimmy,

    You have been missed! as ever. I will be writing you soon. Showers are lovely, aren't they? ;)

    Love
    O

     
  • At 31 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Dear plano,

    thank you! It's always so lovely to get a comment from someone new, and Im always amazed to know that some one has been reading regularly; it encourages me to go on. Thank you for reading, and for your encouragement, it means a lot.

    Best wishes
    O

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter