Saturday, July 15, 2006
Danae: NSFW
150Today is the one year blog anniversary of my dear friends Aragorn and Orchid, over at Sexty9 Ways, and they have a fantastic new look to celebrate. If you don't already read their blog, you should; it's one of the best couples blogs around. Maintaining it has been a labour of love for them; it both chronicles their own love affair and intense sensuality and gives us a little peek into their very private domain (and I mean that literally, one of the joys of their site is the the extremely erotic pictures of each other).
I told Aragorn I would do a post linking some of my favourites of theirs over the year; I knew immediately which ones I intended to link (although it was hard to choose amongst so many)! Well, fuck me, so to speak--three of my four are linked by them already on their redesign under favourites.

But here they are, a little something for women and men both:
(these links are not work safe!)

For the artistically inclined.(Although Orchid is always a work of art.)
For the puzzle-minded.
For those who also love the button-fly.
And last but assuredly not least, for purely, er, academic reasons.

please go check them out!

A&O--my love to you both,
O

happily hosted on Blogstormz
posted by O @ 07:28  

1 Comments:
  • At 16 July, 2006, Blogger Aragorn said…

    Darling O, what can I say ... you have been such a close friend, through many, many emotions and experiences. From day one (almost), when I posted about Eros-Logos to tell Orchid about your fabulous blog, I have been reading you, living all that you shared with us ... fabulous. Thanks for your sweet words (both here and on Sexty9ways) ... Cheers to many more years together ... (and loads of good luck and success in ‘real’ life). Much love, A&O

    P.S. the Danae, so amazingly appropriate ... makes me silent ...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter