Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Rain
150My lover is behind me, on my bed. We are sitting and I am leaning against him, between his legs. He is leaning back against my head board, and holding me. If I tilt my head back his lips find my throat. He brushes my hair aside so that he can whisper in my ear as his hands range over me with intimate knowledge and posession, exploring these curves and valleys, the erotic geography of my body well known to him.
He pushes my legs a little apart and brings my own hands up to my nipples, before his hands drop down, between my thighs.
The back of his finger teasingly brushes against the lips of my pussy, already opening, unfurling.
He tells me how to tease my nipples, what he wants me to do. I do it. How I should touch them, tug at them. One hand cups my breast, lifts it, he tells me to take my nipple between my teeth, to bite it, and I do.
His voice in my ear also strokes me, teases me intimately, makes me wet and hot and soft before his finger parts me.

Leaning against him like this I move with the rise and fall of his breath. I feel his own heartbeat, and mine, I feel his cock stiffening, against my ass.

I want him to push me forward on the bed, to rise to his knees, to keep my legs tightly together and to slide his cock into me, thrusting all the way in. He won't do that yet.

Both hands now between my legs, he opens me for him. I twist against him, what I want is for him to touch me, I need his fingers seeking me out. He spreads me open, wider.
Please, I ask him, please. No he says.
Uncover your clit for me now O. I want to see it
Now tease it, one finger, the way I would with my tongue. You know how.

There is a mirror at the foot of my bed, and he wants to watch and make me watch.
I cant look at this mirror-image, not directly.
I can only look around the edges. At the way Ive been opening up, swelling, changing colour, deeper pink, glistening.
Now he tells me to slide my fingers inside myself, while his own find my clit, rub there in circles, slow.
Slide deep, he tells me, find your gspot for me. Rub it for me O, tell me what it feels like.
I do. This small swelling spot inside me where this softness suddenly changes, feels rough like a tongue, after the smooth slickness of all else.
Now his hands move lower, on my ass spreading me open. He pulls me back onto him, so that I am half lying now, what I feel is the lubed tip of the buttplug against me. He teases me with it, sliding it a little way into me, that pain that quickly turns to pleasure, makes me push against him for more.
He likes that, likes to see my want. Likes also this mixture of pleasure and pain and how much pleasure it gives me through and despite and finally because of pain.
When he does fill me with it, stretching me, I shudder against him and tilt my head back and his mouth covers mine, stealing my breath and my gasp.

Now his fingers probe my cunt again filling me there too. I feel open and also filled and invaded, possessed. Owned in both places, all. I need him to fuck me now, I need his cock inside me, but he doesn't stop, is going to make me come now like this first, into his hands, before he'll push me down on the bed and take me, give me what I need. What I need is to be filled by him, and there is this point where it breaks over us like a summer thunderstorm and there is no holding back of anything. This slowness we both so want is washed away, and all we want now is for him to crash into me. When I'm coming, shaking into his hands, I gush like rain.

Sharing one umbrella
We have to hold each other
Round the waist to keep together.
You ask me why I’m smiling –
It’s because I’m thinking
I want it to rain forever.
Vicki Feaver, Love Poem


update: listed on Blogstormz.
posted by O @ 12:29  

10 Comments:
  • At 12 July, 2006, Blogger Spirit57 said…

    True desire and need ...the imagery is wonderful. I so enjoy your words.
    Hugs

     
  • At 12 July, 2006, Blogger Ryder said…

    Connected, Want. "I move with the rise and fall of his breath" visions I have noticed, visions you craft in words.
    I really enjoyed this.

     
  • At 12 July, 2006, Blogger Scarlet said…

    My darling "O", my friend, my sister. Your writing moves me in ways I cannot begin to describe here. I can only pray they you never stop. The world would be a darker place without your work!

     
  • At 13 July, 2006, Blogger Aragorn said…

    Believe me, that butt plug in the picture (and the one in this post ?), are our favorite ... it is almost addictive to feel that pressure, that toy directing your muscles and probing your fantasies ... Ahhh ... to use it teasingly ... Beautiful. Love !! - A

     
  • At 15 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    spirit,

    You are so lovely to say so; I am glad you enjoyed it!

    hugs,
    O

     
  • At 15 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Ryder,

    Thank you, my fellow visionary. You are too kind to me.

    best,
    O

     
  • At 15 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    valmont,

    you, at a loss for words? My work is done!

    best,
    O

     
  • At 15 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    scarlet, my harlot,

    and sister, and friend:
    your love and support mean more to me than I will ver have words adequately to express, in the virtual or the real world.

    Love,
    O

     
  • At 15 July, 2006, Blogger O said…

    A,

    Oh you are so right, as ever--utterly addictive, I'm afraid. It wasn't the one in that picture...but that one does look quite tempting to me, I must admit!

    kisses, and hugs!
    O

     
  • At 21 July, 2006, Blogger anna said…

    I lost myself in your words. They brought my thoughts back to similar experiences in the past. Your words, the way you communicate your need and want, they only make me ache and crave more of the things that I sometimes desperately try to put away in a tidy little corner. Your words move me and awaken me.

    A thousand thank yous for sharing your thoughts.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter