Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Period. Interrobang.
I've got my period. This makes me murderously cranky and yet yowly like a cat in heat. In other words, I want to fuck you and then fuck you up.

Like those cats that will suffer themselves to be petted and even rub against you before savagely biting you and raking their claws down your arm. I should have been a pair of retractable claws; I think they'd be nice to have. I could scuttle across your back and claw you ragged. I would like to bleed on someone and make him bleed on me. I can see the blood on the sheet like hieroglyphs. A nice stippling on the back. Yeah, like that.

Then, in the welcome respite from cramps which orgasm affords me, I plan to completely ignore you while I eat some ice cream and watch episodes of Project Runway back to back. I may also claw your couch. And your curtains are not safe. I will (probably) not wee on your carpet. Don't touch me. Thank you.

Labels: , , ,

posted by O @ 13:33  

8 Comments:
  • At 01 April, 2009, Blogger Evil Minx said…

    "I would like to completely ignore you while I eat some ice cream and watch episodes of Project Runway back to back"

    That's the only fucking cure for period pain that I know. The. Only. One.

    I love when you're bitey. You make me want to strip naked and dance a "Worshipping O" dance in teh rain. Possibly on a parked car.

    Heh.

    Minxy x

     
  • At 01 April, 2009, Anonymous Lookout Mama said…

    Retractable, but never ragged. I'm thinking viciously manicured and painted blood-red would be appropriate on so many levels.

     
  • At 01 April, 2009, Blogger Liras said…

    I will not pet you but I will send you a kiss.

    And watch PR in sympatico, while I munch on cashew brittle.

     
  • At 01 April, 2009, Blogger selkie said…

    I think the Rum Tum Tugger is feeling her oats... period pain SUCKS.

     
  • At 02 April, 2009, Blogger DnWormer said…

    As long as theres no carpet wetting it's all good.

     
  • At 04 April, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Some months are worse than others for me...and damn I hate it when those pesky hormones take over!

     
  • At 21 May, 2009, Blogger Apollo Unchained said…

    Love it. Please. Write more!

     
  • At 22 May, 2009, Blogger A. Secret said…

    I keep meaning to tell you that I love that this post about menstruating was posted on April Fool's Day. Indeed our period's can be like a sick joke.
    XX

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter