Thursday, February 19, 2009
searching
Hello darkness my old friend, I see google hits for 'anal' again.
Hello India hunting the clitoris and hello MIT, looking for poetry that bores us. Hello sleepless student seeking: "your tropical your practical growth" -- hopelessly asking 'meaning'? --I wonder if you understood my answers left while dreaming.


Hello fetishists looking for medical rape; hello comic book guy looking
for supergirl and capes. Hello late night looker for "makes me call myself a dirty fucking whore", I'd advise you to haggle, and make him pay more.


Hello to Mumbai, Shanghai, Norway and Willoughby; hello to the new girlfriend of my former guy. And hello to you, dear reader mine. Hello to you and then goodbye. Hello hypocrite lecteur,—mon semblable,—mon frère! To my unreliable narrator, my meta of metas, that's you. Hello to "getting rid of bush'', hello and adieu.


Hello searches on geometry, Sexton, Byron and more; hello seekers of meaning and 'translation' and 'Abelard's whore'. On strapons, on Borges, on Medea and all, on squirting and Larkin and Pink Floyd the Wall.

Hello wankers and tossers and punters and scrubbers; hello to the heartbroken and fellow adulterers.



She spoke. And drank rapidly a glass of water.

Labels: ,

posted by O @ 04:36  

13 Comments:
  • At 19 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A glass of water
    For a friend of a sissy
    Never say adieu

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Blogger A Sinful Affair said…

    Beautiful my dear. How we all come together at those times of wanting to find ourselves again!

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Blogger O said…

    sss,
    Mon semblable, mon frère, my beloved lecteur.
    Give your honey a kiss for me.


    O

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Blogger Frequent Traveler said…

    Hello O :)

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Blogger Dark Cloud Nine said…

    That made me smile :) and also made me want to add a track device on my page again.

    We are all wanderers. Isn't it inspiring?

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somebody once suggested that Larkin liked a bit of squirting when he was up against the wall.

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Blogger selkie said…

    that's all very well, but what did we all do BEFORE there was google??? I keep thinking how much easier my life might have been way back at the dawn of time when I wrote for newspapers (and eons BEFORE google or anything even dreamt of like the net - (although my god, Marshall McLuhan had dreamed of it ...)

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    next to god of course google i...

     
  • At 19 February, 2009, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Wonderful! Just wonderful!

     
  • At 20 February, 2009, Blogger O said…

    H's W: Isn't Larkin connected to two of the three great English universities? But everyone knows there are really only two...Oxford's a dump.

    I would have thought one of the two would have taught him not to talk with his mouth full. When he's up against the wall and all.

     
  • At 20 February, 2009, Blogger selkie said…

    whenever I hear Larkin, this is whom I think of ..


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNpXE8q_p4s

     
  • At 21 February, 2009, Blogger alphagirl said…

    the search for sanity in this crazy world on google...

    it is such a love/hate relationship I have with technology...I love the feel of a book in my hands- to have paper and reference books spread around me as I work...but the lure of the internet and having so much at our fingertips has changed how I work, how I view life and how I cope with my life...

     
  • At 22 February, 2009, Blogger DnWormer said…

    The access to so much information on such a wide range of topics can lead to explorations of all those fun and frisky topics we might have otherwise never pursued.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter