Sunday, December 17, 2006
how to begin
I love cock.
I love sucking cock; in fact, I love everything about them.
I want to write a hymn to my lover's cock.
I want to fall on my knees and worship it.
I want to torture it, til he begs me to let him come.

God, it's beautiful, I love to watch him stroke it for me. I love to watch it swell.
I love how hard he gets for me. I love to make him stop, to make him fondle his balls instead, to lightly run his fingers up it, make him shake, to not allow him to grip it, or to hump his fist, as I know he longs to. I make him touch himself the way i would, before letting him.

Is there anything more erotic than feeling a man's cock twitch, and grow, and press tightly against his fly, begging for release, when you kiss him?
Unless its that moment when you unzip his fly, and slide your hand gently inside, feeling it spring up, aching for your touch.
I like to ignore it then. To reach down and stroke his inner thighs instead, kissing him deeply, whispering about what i'm going to do...
To move up then, and play with his balls, teasing.
To take my other hand now, and run just one finger from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip.
(I like to break the kiss now, and make him watch his cock with me, watch it getting even harder. Look at it, isn't it beautiful? Look how hard, already...you want to come already, don't you...but i'm not done playing with your cock yet...)
I like to dip my finger in the glistening precome there then, and bring it to my lips. Taste him. Him watching me, our eyes holding each other. I want him to see my desire, my lust, my craving for him...how much I adore his cock, everything. I want him to see what a whore he makes me.
I like to rub it on his lips and kiss him deeply then, tasting him, on me, on him, while i circle the head with my fingers, teasing.
And just as my tongue parts his lips, I like to grip his cock firmly for the first time with my whole hand, making him gasp against my mouth, feeling him shudder, thrusting upwards against my hand.
I like to stroke his cock then, finally.
I love how they feel, so hard and so soft at once...

But then I can't stand it anymore, and I have to have it in my mouth. The taste of the precome makes me need for him to come in my mouth, awakens this craving I cannot control, I have to be on my knees.

I like him to sit. To be naked from the waist down, legs spread, allowing me total access. I like to push his legs apart, to trace circles on his inner thigh with my tongue, slowly stroking his shaft all the while, long slow strokes into my fist, stopping to play with the head, every so often. While i kiss and lick and nuzzle my way to his balls, where I can tongue them each, suck on them each, until that moment when I can have both in my mouth, mmmmm....

But then, I have to have my mouth on it. Hold my hair back now, it's too long, I like it to brush against your thighs, your stomach, your balls, but i know you want to watch my face. See my mouth on you. Watch how wet your cock is, whilst it slides in and out.
But first I have to tease you with my tongue, running it all around the head and up your shaft, pumping you still with my fist, your cock getting slicker now. I love to take just the head between my lips then, enclosing just the head in my warm wet loving mouth, rolling my tongue all around it, before sucking gently, drawing more precome out of you.
I love to kiss you then, still working your cock with my hand. You pull me against you then, needing to feel my body against yours, your cock thrusting upwards, your hips bucking, needing me.
But then I have to break the kiss, because i need to be on my knees for you. I need to make you cum for me now, eventually, when I'm done making love to you with my mouth.

And that's how I like to start giving a blow job. Now I'm on my knees and ready to really settle down and dispense with these tender preliminary teasings, sweet torture for you and me both, lover. Now we can really start, start the real teasing, and the real lovemaking I'll do to you with my mouth and lips and tongue and throat. Now we can begin...I'm ready to begin our more serious play, our more serious and passionate exquisite and dirty sex...

I like sometimes to have a mirror there, so we can both see your cock moving in and out of my mouth, and everything I will do to it, with hands and breasts and mouth, tongue, and lips. We can both watch, if i have to play with myself, because it makes me so hot to do this, to feel your cock in my mouth, to give you pleasure in this way--and it gives me such pleasure too. I can't always keep my hands off myself, when I'm tasting your cock.

And I love it. This moment that hangs in the air, you so desperate for me, I am on my knees for you yet I will control your orgasm completely, sensitive to every move you make, controlling the speed, the intensity, the extent to which I'll let you sink into my throat. It's a wonderful feeling of power, sucking your cock, yet also I am powerless now, for I cannot do otherwise, I'm so swept up in the sensations, the longing for you, utterly. I'm helpless....

repost july 2005

reminder: v-slut has moved! now he's grace's plaything: here.
posted by O @ 00:25  

22 Comments:
  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this left me twitching and wanting to do something about it. sadly, i'm not allowed.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Oh v,--you are so sweet. I haven't had any time to blog or visit anyone, but last night or the night before I still stole 2 hours away from my work to read you and grace; I just couldn't help it! I couldn't afford the time, but I was compelled. ;)

    I'll update your link right now

    Love to your grace from me, please--I adore her

    O

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a marvelous way to think of this. I hope to see more of your thoughts soon.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger O said…

    I expect you will. I hope to write more of this as soon as I have time and concentration to write anything here.

    best
    O

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger Orpheus said…

    Exquisite recollections of words previously read, read again, immersed and then acted upon (hush, I won't tell if you don't), singularly do not dim the effect of such powerful writing on a return visit. In other words, I still won't tell if you don't.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger O said…

    Orpheus,

    oh hush your mouth! (giggling)

    "People will say that we're in love"
    (/lector)

    I presume you mean not to tell about the name you used to comment on me under. My lips, as you know, are sealed.

    xoxox
    O

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    goddamn O,

    why the fuck do i read you when there is no fucking way in hell i am getting cock anytime in the near future.

    fuck.

    not till monday.

    goddamn.

    mmmmmm so fucking hot, but i would not expect anything less from you love.

    *bite*

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my O... I agree with you completely. I so love a good cock. Like you said so hard and soft at the same time. I love what I can do to a cock, but even more I love what a cock can do to me. Tease me. Punish me. Slap me. Pleasure me. Mmmmm... delicious!

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is hot...my mouth was watering form just reading it. It's been a while since I've had some meat in my mouth....I want some so badly right now....

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said…

    "I love how they feel, so hard and so soft at once..."

    I think that line right there... hard and unyielding, but soft as velvet.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is there anything more erotic than feeling a man's cock twitch, and grow, and press tightly against his fly, begging for release, when you kiss him?

    No, there really isn't.

    Kiss.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger Miss Syl said…

    Damn. AAG stole my thunder.

    Good to see you back and very much in form, O girl.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Blogger Al Sensu said…

    I just loved this... you are totally in control yet feel helpless. It's a wonderful thing. And he, by the way, is a very fortunate guy.

     
  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My sweet O ...I have been absent from your blog for far too long.
    To return to this was ...sheer pleasure.

     
  • At 19 December, 2006, Blogger anna said…

    I love the contrast between the silky smooth skin and the hardness. And I'm the same way - very greedy. As soon as I see it or feel it get hard, I desperately want it in my mouth.

     
  • At 20 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tremble as I comment. Feeling a little helpless myself.

     
  • At 20 December, 2006, Blogger Darklord said…

    Well.. another useless toy here... damn it.

    Like Grace's slut: i'm fucking turned on and not allowed to do anything about it!

    This was extremely hot. i'm helolessly craving now...

     
  • At 22 December, 2006, Blogger kindabiz said…

    U definitely know how to please a man and with all that Iwud be definitely pleased !!!

    U r soooo totally great for me !

     
  • At 03 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great stuff. I love this site. You should be on the other end of my bloggig blowjob.

     
  • At 06 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha Ha Ha....Doesn't this PROVE that sex is 80% mental? That was the best description of a female's perspective on performing oral sex.

    There's a lot to it! There's a lot more than just bobbing your head up and down on my stiff dick. There are a myriad of subtle moves, submissive nuances, a rainbow spectrum of desire, eagerness to be throat fucked by a horny male while demurely sucking the lust out of me, literally draining me of my power.

    Eat it baby. Swallow my swarming sperm.

     
  • At 06 January, 2007, Blogger O said…

    Dear Anon male:

    That was the best description of a female's perspective on performing oral sex.

    How nice that you approve of my technique and my writing. It's always so interesting when a man thinks he's the authority on what female sexual experience is like. Thank you.

    But I decline your invitation.

    You can swallow your own sperm, "baby".

    Cheers,
    O

     
  • At 07 February, 2007, Blogger kindabiz said…

    " I like sometimes to have a mirror there, so we can both see your cock moving in and out of my mouth, and everything I will do to it, with hands and breasts and mouth, tongue, and lips. We can both watch, if i have to play with myself, because it makes me so hot to do this, to feel your cock in my mouth, to give you pleasure in this way--and it gives me such pleasure too. I can't always keep my hands off myself, when I'm tasting your cock "

    those words just jolted me into realizing how truly u have captured my thoughts and desires. How so similary we seem to think !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter