Saturday, December 27, 2008
cheating
Can you cheat on a married man?
Oh yes, I said. And that's exactly when you should know it's time to get the hell out.

I remember what that was like:


Last night I fucked someone who was not you.

I didn't want to. What I wanted was you. You were far away. All day
talking with me and it's not til the end that sex arises. You ask me
what I will be doing tonight--coming, i tell you. I'll be thinking
about you, and coming.

You ask me to tell you more, you ask me to tell you I want your cock.

You know I want it. You know I need it. I know you love this, the
intensity of my need for you.

But it's not fair. It's not fair that I should be wet and aching and
wanting you, that I should be living my life on the fringes of you.
I'm starving and I'm given crumbs. You ask me now to tell you I want
you, how, where, and I know your wife will be home in ten minutes. You
know it too. You know you'll leave me here, undone, possessed.

I think again of your wife, and how you'll fuck her tonight. I know
you fuck her, I know how, I know you don't think of me when you do.
I've known that even without you telling me that.

There is nothing I have of you that is only mine. Nothing. Even this,
even desire, even your desire for me--all of it goes back to her.
Wanting to fuck me makes you fuck her harder and better. The
inventiveness I bring to you, you give to her. The things I teach you,
you show her. You love her more now, not less, and it is because of
me.

I think of you fucking her and I envy her. I will give you all my
desire, all my passion, knowing you have it with her. Knowing it
amplifies all that vibrates between you two. I will still give you
it--but I cannot live, with nothing for me.

Even this secret you keep from her, the secret of us--you keep it for
her and not for me, for her happiness and not mine.

Last night I got dressed, I painted my eyes, my mouth. I fucked
someone else, and all I thought of was you.

Baby, he called me during it and touched my face. I turned away from
that and I said coldly don't.

Don't call me that.

No one has ever called me that but you.

Call me whore, I told him, because that's what I am now.

Labels: , ,

posted by O @ 00:30  

8 Comments:
  • At 27 December, 2008, Blogger The Other Woman said…

    I choked on a tear when I read this.

    Forgive me if I'm being too forward but... time to get the hell out? Or at least let others get the hell in?

     
  • At 27 December, 2008, Blogger Constance said…

    Oh O... I so understand... and empathize... been there/felt that...

    (hugs)

    There is a wonderful web site called 'Mr Unavailable & The Fallback Girl'.

    It saved my life emotionally - it may save yours too.... It's really worth reading.

    http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk

    Loving Annie, who wishes you a good upcoming New Year 2009... May you have joy without heartache - peace without stress, and be validated for the wonderful person you are - by someone who is available and makes you his priority - his only female priority.

     
  • At 28 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still? After all this time ...still?
    Please tell me you wrote this eons ago.
    I've missed you O and wish the best for you always and all ways.
    sss

     
  • At 28 December, 2008, Blogger O said…

    Two years ago, sss. In fact you yourself played a pivotal role in the breakup without knowing it as I mentioned to you briefly at the time. I should write about that!

    More soon,
    O

     
  • At 29 December, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    I feel it too. I know what it is like to think of another at the wrong time.

    Nice to see you again. I haven't been anywhere lately. Kiss and Hugs!

     
  • At 29 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear O,
    I am very happy you have returned. I have followed your blog since 2005 and checked back many times since the Sep 2007 post. Your writing has moved me deeply. My warmest wishes for a 2009 filled with many, many happy times.

     
  • At 02 January, 2009, Blogger Clea Summers said…

    Wow... what beautiful, raw intensity and truth. Your writing inspires me; your courage to post these things even more so.

    Keep on, sister!
    Clea

     
  • At 13 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My heart just aches but, I'm not sure if it's for what you've been through or what I am/will go through.
    "But it's not fair. It's not fair that I should be wet and aching and
    wanting you, that I should be living my life on the fringes of you.

    I've said these very same words.

    Thank you for this post.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CV

Name: O
See my profile

Doncha wish your girlfriend were a geek like me?

About this blog, here

RSS: find me here
memory

capitalist tools

newest links
sponsers

eye candy

more gin than tonic
more salt than vinegar
more rock than lobster
more think than kink
O, elsewhere

Featured Artist: August 2006
I'm Feelin' the Love
Your writing in the other hand [sic] is pure filth and disgusting. Private Email

Don't read this blog if you gave up poetry with college. Sugarclick

People don't "Get" [sic] obscure litterary [sic] references.[. . .] Email from a 'fan'.(sick)

You're a little slow on the uptake. Email from an "abscent" friend.

[. . .] a vision I have basely used to attain my own personal sexual nirvana. Chelsea Girl

Creamilicious! Marcella, SweetSpicy News

featured on:
    October 13, 2006

    Thanks Chelsea Girl

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

other links

Sex Blog Directory

Sex Blog Toplist

more meta

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by The Moon, B and I

Creative Commons License

hits counter